Physicians for Healthy Hospitals (PHH) is a coalition of local doctors who are committed to creating strong, state of the art hospitals that serve as centers of medical excellence in the Hemet, San Jacinto, and Menifee Valleys. PHH includes Hemet Valley Medical Center, a 327-bed facility located in Hemet, Menifee Valley Medical Center, an 84-bed facility located in Menifee.
Recent Job Openings
- REGISTERED NURSE DAY SURGERY - Hemet, CA
- Description: REGISTERED NURSE- DAY SURGERY - Day Surgery - HVMC DEFINITION Under supervision, to perform professional nursing duties in the care and services to patients and their families in an acute care and non-acute care facility; to assist physicians and carry out their orders; and to do other work as required. Ability to care for the Day Surgery patient assigned to the Day Surgery unit. CLASS CHARACTERISTICS This is a single pos...
Reference Code: 43609
- PBX OPERATOR - Hemet, CA
- Description: PBX OPERATOR - TELECOMMUNICATIONS Corporate Per Diem/Varied PBX Operator DEFINITION Under general supervision, operates a call commander, attendant console and on-line directory look up terminal; gives routine information and assistance to the public and hospital staff; performs general clerical tasks; and to do other work as required. CLASS CHARACTERISTICS This class is characterized by operation of telephone equipment a...
Reference Code: 41925
- OPERATING ROOM TECHNICIAN - Hemet, CA
- Description: OPERATING ROOM TECHNICIAN - SURGERY - MVMC POSITION SUMMARY DEFINITION Under general supervision, to provide technical services, create and maintain an aseptic environment in compliance with the standards of the department POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way would be: EDUCATION: Completion of high sc...
Reference Code: 61295