Physicians for Healthy Hospitals (PHH) is a coalition of local doctors who are committed to creating strong, state of the art hospitals that serve as centers of medical excellence in the Hemet, San Jacinto, and Menifee Valleys. PHH includes Hemet Valley Medical Center, a 327-bed facility located in Hemet, Menifee Valley Medical Center, an 84-bed facility located in Menifee.
Recent Job Openings
- DIRECTOR OF MANAGED CARE - Hemet, CA
- Description: DIRECTOR OF MANAGED CARE - Administration DIRECTOR OF MANAGED CARE Under the supervision of the Chief Hospital Financial Officer the incumbent maintains, processes and manages contracts for PHH, Inc. In addition, the Director of Managed Care will coordinate and manage relationship with payors, IPAs, MSA and others as determined by the CHFO & CHEO from time to time. Thorough knowledge of contracts, laws and regul...
Reference Code: 43039
- PBX OPERATOR - Hemet, CA
- Description: PBX OPERATOR - TELECOMMUNICATIONS Corporate Per Diem/Varied PBX Operator DEFINITION Under general supervision, operates a call commander, attendant console and on-line directory look up terminal; gives routine information and assistance to the public and hospital staff; performs general clerical tasks; and to do other work as required. CLASS CHARACTERISTICS This class is characterized by operation of telephone equipment a...
Reference Code: 41925
- SPECIAL STUDIES TECHNICIAN I - Hemet, CA
- Description: SPECIAL STUDIES TECHNICIAN I - RADIOLOGY CT Hemet per diem/varied Special Studies Tech 1 DEFINITION Under general direction of the Radiology Supervisor/Manager, performs imaging procedures to aid physician in diagnosis and treatments. Performs other related work as required. CLASS CHARACTERISTICS Employees within this class perform the full range of radiographic examinations and one other modality including the ability to...
Reference Code: 34226