Physicians for Healthy Hospitals (PHH) is a coalition of local doctors who are committed to creating strong, state of the art hospitals that serve as centers of medical excellence in the Hemet, San Jacinto, and Menifee Valleys. PHH includes Hemet Valley Medical Center, a 327-bed facility located in Hemet, Menifee Valley Medical Center, an 84-bed facility located in Menifee.
Recent Job Openings
- PHLEBOTOMIST - Hemet, CA
- Description: PHLEBOTOMIST - LABORATORY - HVMC DEFINITION Under supervision, to draw blood; to perform routine clinical laboratory and clerical work; and to do other duties as required. CLASS CHARACTERISTICS Positions in this class prepare and process laboratory specimens according to standardized procedures and operate laboratory equipment that does not require technical judgment, decisions, or direct determination of test results. PO...
Reference Code: 33988
- NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNICIAN - Hemet, CA
- Description: NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNICIAN - NUCLEAR MEDICINE - HVMC Under the general direction of the Director of Radiology, performs clinical diagnostic nuclear medicine testing, including general studies, cardiac studies and the computer interactions associated with these studies. Performs other work as required. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE Minimum of one year experience performing nuclear medicine examinations in a hospital ...
Reference Code: 38087
- HVMC PHARMACIST - Hemet, CA
- Description: HVMC - PHARMACIST - Pharmacy Per Diem Day DEFINITION Assists pharmacy management in daily operations of the Pharmacy department. Provides consultative pharmaceutical care services to the medical, nursing and pharmacy staffs. Provides prescribed medications, drugs and other pharmaceuticals. Compounds medications according to professional standards and practices. Participates in the departmental QI program and performs duti...
Reference Code: 62103